There are two types of pulse generators that are featured in DME series motors : the magnetic and optical revolution sensor. (Note, the optical revolution sensor is available only in the DME34 model.) Both are incremental revolution sensor and all the above generators can output Single Phase pulse signal only. When TWO Phase signal is required, contact our sales agent near you or directly to us.
- Long-life : Intermittent operation over 1 million cycles with optimized brush design.
- Continuous operating life of 3000 hours.
- High output: High heat dissipation and heat resistance achieves higher output
- High strength : High radial load capacity due to robust construction, large diameter output shaft and ball bearings
- Low noise and increased insulation due to new resin brush holders.
- Large selection of gear heads and reduction ratios are available to meet all needs.
- Also available with magnetic revolution sensor and noise filter.